Keeping user information safe and secure is a top priority for us at Goossens, and we welcome the contribution of external security researchers. If you believe you’ve found a security issue in any website, service, or software owned or operated by us, we encourage you to notify us.
How to Submit a Report?
To submit a vulnerability report to Goossens, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your submission will be reviewed and validated by a member of our security team.
Goossens supports safe harbor for security researchers who:
- Make a good faith effort to avoid privacy violations, destruction of data, and interruption or degradation of our services.
- Only interact with accounts you own or with explicit permission of the account holder. If you do encounter Personally Identifiable Information (PII) contact us immediately, do not proceed with access, and immediately purge any local information.
- Provide us with a reasonable amount of time to resolve vulnerabilities prior to any disclosure to the public or a third-party.
- We will consider activities conducted consistent with this policy to constitute “authorized” conduct and will not pursue civil action or initiate a complaint to law enforcement. We will help to the extent we can if legal action is initiated by a third party against you.
Please submit a report to us before engaging in conduct that may be inconsistent with or unaddressed by this policy.
Wall of Fame:
We appreciate and want to thank the following people who have discovered and responsibly reported potential security vulnerabilities for making our environment more secure for our customers. Our platforms and data are more secure thanks to you:
- Shivam Pravin Khambe (08 october 2023)